Educating the Public
- 為主流専業同儕舉辦大型全日研討會：The Canadian Chinese Mosaic – A Community in Flux, To Better Understand…To Better Serve, 提升對華人移民文化及心理健康的關注及合作
- Organized workshop series, support groups, camps and retreats, targeting individuals, couples and families in different stages of life.
- Promoted psychological and spiritual health through stage productions (play, musical), walkathons, etc.
- Organized a large-scale public symposium for counsellors and people-helping professionals, entitled “The Canadian Chinese Mosaic – A Community in Flux, to Better Understand…To Better Serve”, to promote awareness and co-operation in the psychological health of immigrants.
- Established a satellite counselling centre in Mississauga; and started internship programs.